home | previous | next

The Church of Our Saviour
Church of Our Saviour

The Church of Our Saviour in East Milton was formed as a mission by St. Michael's Church in 1897 with its first service held in Washington Hall in East Milton. The Gothic style church, designed by Milton architect William Ralph Emerson, located at the corner of Babcock and Adams Streets was erected in 1904; with an addition designed by Cram and Ferguson completed in 1916.  The Vestry in 1923 successfully petitioned to become an independent parish.